Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, into various categories.
- Depending on the entity managing it:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer and are not managed by us but by a third party entity.
- Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: This type of cookie collects and stores data only while the User accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: With this type of cookie, the data remains stored and can be accessed and processed for the period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services it offers, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they belong. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on its website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
The specific cookies used on this website are specified below:
|Cookie Name||Type||Duration||Purpose||More info|
|_gat_gtag_*||Third||Session||Analytical Cookie. Used by Google Tag Manager.||google.com|
|_gid||Third||24 hours||Analytical Cookie. Google Analytics uses this cookie to store and update a unique value for each page visited. The cookie is updated each time you send data to Google Analytics.||google.com|
|_ga||Third||2 years||Analytical Cookie. Google Analytics uses it to distinguish users anonymously.||google.com|
|mltlngg_language||Own||1 month||Personalisation. It is used to store the language preferences of the website.||bestinbi.es|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Session||Technical Cookie. Used by PHP to allow the storage of session variables on the web server. It is essential for the functioning of the website.||bestinbi.es|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Own||1 year||Technical Cookie. Used to store cookie preferences.||bestinbi.es|
|NID||Third||6 months||Analytical Cookie. Sets a unique ID to remember preferences and other information such as web usage statistics.||google.com|
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating the settings on your browser, allowing you to refuse the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow cookies to be installed, you may not be able to access some of the functionalities of this website and, therefore, your experience as a user of the website may be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the company as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, what data is being processed.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the request for rectification, you must indicate the data you wish to be modified.
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have the company transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right where the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data if: you contest the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies its accuracy; you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data, while we verify whether the company’s legitimate grounds override those of you as a data subject.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects you.
You may exercise these rights at any time by writing to Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. with a postal address at Carrer Merla, 39, 08184, Palau de Plegamans (Barcelona), with proof of your identity.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data is in breach of applicable law.