This privacy and personal data protection policy establishes the basis on which Best in Bi Solutions, S.L., with registered address at Carrer Merla, 39, 08184, Palau de Plegamans (Barcelona), processes the personal data voluntarily provided to us by our users through the website.
This Policy will always be applicable when data is provided to Best in Bi Solutions, S.L., which will be responsible for your data (Data Controller), and through any of the contact or subscription forms where personal data (name, email, etc.) is collected.
- A respetar la privacidad de nuestros usuarios y tratar los datos personales con el consentimiento de los mismos.
- To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service, and to treat them securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorised access and improper use.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to give personal data to third parties or share them.
- To keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which they have been provided.
The user, on providing the data required in the forms, is solely responsible for the veracity of the data submitted, guaranteeing and being responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, undertaking to keep them duly updated.
Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
- Request for information from the user
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided, only the strictly necessary data will be required.
It is important that users are aware of the data they provide and the purpose for which they provide it, because when they provide it, they are accepting that we collect, store and use said data for the required purpose, and may at any time withdraw the consent given through the appropriate channels, the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimisation for the processing of their personal data.
Once the personal data have been provided, you will have the right to:
- to ask any questions and to be informed about how we use the data and to obtain ACCESS to it.
- to have your information RECTIFIED or erased or to impose LIMITATIONS on the processing of your information.
- CANCELLATION of data.
- OPPOSE the processing of your data.
- PORTABILITY of data.
At any time, you may exercise these rights by writing to Best in Bi Solutions, S.L., Carrer Merla, 39, 08184, Palau de Plegamans (Barcelona), or by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data is in breach of the applicable law.
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and for as long as the data subject does not request its deletion, taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, making every effort to protect and keep it secure.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. informs you that it is the owner of the website. In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, it informs of the following data:
The owner of this website is: Best in Bi Solutions, S.L.
Registered office: Carrer Merla, 39, 08184, Palau de Plegamans (Barcelona)
Access and/or use of this portal confers the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall apply irrespective of any General Terms and Conditions of Business that may be mandatory.
The website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content.
The USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information when registering. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
- engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public policy
- disseminating content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist or human rights nature
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Best in Bi Solutions, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage;
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or tamper with their messages. Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Best in Bi Solutions, S.L., are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. The USER may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or on any other physical medium provided that this is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of Best in Bi Solutions, S.L.
Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
In the event that the website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. shall not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of these conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
The relationship between Best in Bi Solutions, S.L. and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the aforementioned city.